With the ongoing uncertainties of COVID-19 in our everyday lives, you can be assured that Preferred Moving & Storage is following all recommended safety guidelines to keep you and your family safe. You can rest easy knowing that our team has implemented extra health and safety precautions to assure that you are safe during every in-home estimate and every relocation that we handle.
At Preferred Moving & Storage, we are continuing to maintain customer and staff safety through incorporating various health standards into our daily ongoing processes. You do not have to worry about us relaxing our safety practices that have helped slow the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases within our community.
How We Protect Your Family
All of our procedures are based on the latest health and safety guidelines from organizations like the WHO, CDC, and state and local governments. We continue to update our practices as new information comes to light and with new staff insights and customer concerns. It’s just our way of keeping everyone healthy -- both your family and ours.
You can expect our Michigan movers to practice recommended social distancing and wear PPE whenever in your home for work or when we perform an in-home estimate. We also continue to offer remote estimates for customers who prefer this method. Our team uses the latest video call technology to conduct virtual estimates with our customers.
Comprehensive Moving and Storage Services
Preferred Moving & Storage also offers the same moving and storage services that our customers have always enjoyed. We can help you with any type of relocation, including:
- Local Moving: Moving locally can be as challenging as a cross country move. You do not have to do it alone, have Preferred Moving & Storage manage your move right from the very beginning.
- Long-Distance Moving: As agents for Wheaton World Wide Moving, we have the resources needed to safely relocate your belongings to your new home.
- Interstate Moving: We will even take you to your new home in the next state over or across the country, which can be challenging if you do not have the specialized equipment, personnel, or vehicles.
- Vehicle Transport: When you need a little extra help moving that second vehicle, Preferred Moving & Storage steps in to bring your extra car to your new residence with ease.
- Full-PackingServices: Don’t DIY the packing before your move when our experts can pack up your entire household for you.
- CommercialMoves: Allow us to handle your commercial relocation, no matter where you are relocating to.
- Office Moves: Our Michigan movers can make your life easier by managing the break down of furniture, document organization, and packing of equipment.
- Storage Solutions: We offer a 21,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility where you can store your belongings for as long as necessary.
During these unprecedented times, Preferred Moving & Storage is making safety a priority without compromising on our highly rated moving services that our customers depend on. Give our Michigan moving company a call or fill out our online form to find out more.
Subscribe to Preferred Moving & Storage's Blog